I totally enjoyed using the dance step diagram as a reference yesterday. So, I decided to go ahead and work with another one today.
This one was definitely a learning experience.
- The particular red I used for the background was a new color for me. It’s a strong color. I can think of a lot of uses for it, but it’s a little much for large blocks of color.
- I used two different orange colors, but it’s difficult to see in the photo. They would have worked much better had I used the yellow for the base instead of the red.
- I definitely need more contrast. There’s not enough of it between the oranges and the red.
- I am not a fan of this much red and orange.
I’m not sure if I want to re-work this one or simply do another one, but I definitely want to give it another go. There’s potential in the layout even if I don’t particularly care for my results this time.